`Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) never hit anything with his hand neither a servant nor a woman but of course, he did fight in the Cause of Allah. He never took revenge upon anyone for the wrong done to him, but of course, he exacted retribution for the sake of Allah in case the Injunctions of Allah about unlawful acts were violated.
Islam - The Only Life Style For Ultimate Success
He Never Hit Anyone
- Hits: 18681
A Selection of articles for this moment that may interest you
- 'Adl, Ihsan and Qurba
- Juraij and His Mother's Curse
- The scholar is he who fears Allah
- Parents by Imam Bukhari
- Repentance, but for Whom and When?
- Moses said: Sacrifice a Heifer
- Ten Commands For Israelites and Muslims
- Jurayj and his Mother by Imam Bukhari
- The Place of Knowledge and Responsibilties
- No god but God