God is so rich in mercy that the water of a thousand seas, if so many were to be found, could not quench a spark of the flames of hell, yet a single tear of one who mourns at having offended God quenches the whole of hell, by the great mercy wherewith God succours him. God, therefore, to confound Satan and to display his own bounty, wills to call merit in the presence of his mercy every good work of his faithful servant, and wills him so to speak of his neighbour. But of himself a man must beware of saying: "I have merit"; for he would be condemned.'
Islam - The Only Life Style For Ultimate Success
199: Worth of a single tear in repentence
- Hits: 18038
A Selection of articles for this moment that may interest you
- The Question Of The Birthright And The Covenant
- The Etiquette of Dealing with Parents
- 2.6 First Cleveland Mosque (Sunni Mosque) founded in 1937
- Allah Took it on Himself to Show us the Right Way
- Surely the guilty shall not prosper!
- What They Say - Part II
- Prophet Muhammad (s.a.a.w.) Today
- Prophet's Utmost Trust in Allah
- 2.4 The Islamic Party - Established Comprehensive Constitutional Methodology
- Jurayj and his Mother by Imam Bukhari